In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to be equipped with the most comprehensive set of knowledge and resources to kick-off a BCM project or manage a BCM program?
- Seek BC Certified Specialist (BCCS)/ Expert (BCCE) professional certification on completion of course
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) BCM E-Learning Course
- On successful completion of the e-Learning and passing the exam, you will be awarded the BC Certified Planner or BCCP certification.
- SIx (6) 3-hour compulsory sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session).
- Note that the rest of the learning activities will be self-paced and offline supported by electronic reference guides.
- Practicum included:
- Identify and assess threat (RAR) of disaster and threats relating to your organisation and location
- Review and develop your Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Develop and implement business continuity strategy (BCS)
- Develop a BC plan based on your threats
- Present reports for management approval
- RAR; BIA; BCS and BC plan
- Design and implement intermediate and advanced BCM level exercises
- Build your organisation level BCM exercising, training and awareness program
- Learn to develop a maturity model for updating and sustaining your organisation BC and resilience program