In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to be equipped with the most comprehensive set of knowledge and resources to kick-off a BCM project or manage a BCM program?
- Seeking BC Certified Planner (BCCP) /Specialist (BCCS)/Expert professional certification on completion of course and assignments?
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) BCM E-Learning Course
- On successful completion of the e-Learning and passing the exam, you will be awarded the BC Certified Planner or BCCP certification.
- Two (2) 2-hour sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Practicum included:
- Identification of disaster relating to your organisation and location
- Review and develop your Business Impact Analysis
- Develop a BC plan based on your threats
- Design and implement intermediate and advanced BCM level exercises
- Build your organisation level BCM exercising, training and awareness program