In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to strengthen your competency in auditing a BCM program or assess an organisation against an international ISO standard
- Be recognised professionally as a BC Certified Auditor (BCCA) certification
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak or restriction)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) BCM E-Learning Module Course
- Successful completion of this e-Learning course and its in-built exam will lead you to the award of the Business Continuity Certified Planner or BCCP.
- Four (4) 3-hour compulsory sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Review of audit checklist (Certification auditors) or audit program (IT and financial auditors)
- Audit and presentation of funding based on ISO 22301 BCMS or corporate standards
- Conduct of opening/ entrance and closing/ exit meeting
- Issue of audit reports to auditees
- Self-paced and offline preparatory and practicum before attending the online workshops.
BC Certified Auditor (BCCA) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying BCCA examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of BC and audit experience, make the application processing fee payment of SGD 75 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body. Note that successful applicants will also be awarded a BC Certified Planner (BCCP) certification.