In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to be recognised as a highly competent auditor to review ISO22301 BCMS or organisation-wide BCM program
- Be proficient to benchmark, assess and verify on behalf of the clients on the compliance and effectiveness of the audited organisation’s BCM program or BC management system.
- Be auditing an actual organisation BC Management System during a course
- Seek professionally recognised BC Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) certification
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) BCM E-Learning Course
- Successful completion of this e-Learning course and its in-built exam will lead you to the award of the Business Continuity Certified Planner or BCCP.
- Six (6) 3-hour compulsory sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Review of audit checklist (Certification auditors) or audit program (IT and financial auditors)
- Audit and presentation of funding based on ISO 22301 BCMS or corporate standards
- Conduct of opening/ entrance and closing/ exit meeting
- Issue of audit reports to auditees
- Self-paced and offline preparatory and practicum before attending the online workshops.
BC Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying BCCLA examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of BC experience, make the application processing fee payment of SGD 150 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body. Note that successful applicants will also be awarded a BC Certified Planner (BCCP) certification.