In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to be highly competent to decide on behalf of the clients on the compliance and effectiveness of the audited organisation’s BCM program or BC management system.
- Want to attend a course and audit an actual organisation BC Management System?
- Seeking BC Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) professional certification on completion of course and assignments?
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) BCM E-Learning Course
- Successful completion of this e-Learning course and its in-built exam will lead you to the award of the Business Continuity Certified Planner or BCCP.
- Six (6) 2-hour sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Self-reading and offline practicum includes:
- Development of audit program/ checklist
- Live audit of an actual organisation's ISO22301 BC management system
- Issuance of audit report to "management"