- Want to implement and manage your own DR Plan (focusing on Pandemic Influenza) while attending the DR course?
- Seeking IT DR Certified Specialist (DRCS)/ Expert (DRCE) professional certification
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak and restriction
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) DR E-Learning Course (DR Fundamentals course)
- Six (6) three-hour compulsory sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop
- Self-paced and offline preparatory work and practicum before attending the online workshops.
- Complete the IT DR templates and submit them online as part of your assignments
Detailed COURSE Content
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify the threats that affect the IT and business environment and its countermeasures.
- Have a thorough understanding of the DR Planning Methodology
- Conduct an application impact analysis (AIA) for an organization.
- Develop and implement business and IT recovery strategies.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for strategies and alternate site selection with consideration to cloud and cybersecurity.
- Managing a cybersecurity incident as both an IT and business outage.
- Consolidate and implement a comprehensive IT DR plan.
- Create and develop IT DR awareness and training program.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Integrate business continuity with the IT DR initiatives.
- Sustain an effective organisation-wide IT DR program.