In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to implement and manage your own DR Plan (focusing on Pandemic Influenza) while attending the DR course?
- Seeking IT DR Certified Planner (DRCP) /Specialist (DRCS)/ Expert (DRCE) professional certification on completion of course and assignments?
- Achieve both without leaving your country (due to the current pandemic outbreak)
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- Eight 2-hour sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Eight 1-hour of pre-reading and preparation of lesson prior to the start of each module.
- Complete the IT DR templates as part of your four assignments
Detailed COURSE Content
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify the threats that affect the IT and business environment and its countermeasures.
- Have a thorough understanding of the DR Planning Methodology
- Conduct an application impact analysis (AIA) for an organization.
- Develop and implement business and IT recovery strategies.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for strategies and alternate site selection with consideration to cloud and cybersecurity.
- Managing a cybersecurity incident as both an IT and business outage.
- Consolidate and implement a comprehensive IT DR plan.
- Create and develop IT DR awareness and training program.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Integrate business continuity with the IT DR initiatives.
- Sustain an effective organisation-wide IT DR program.