In view of the COVID-19 Outbreak, BCM Institute has responded to conducted its course online.
- Want to learn to implement and/or manage your own CM plan and program?
- Want to preview the most comprehensive set of crises and learn to manage a CM program?
- Be accredited with the CM Certified Specialist (CMCS)/ Expert (CMCE) professional certification
- Achieve both without leaving your country due to the current pandemic outbreak
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OF:
- One (1) CM E-Learning Course
- On successful completion of the e-Learning and passing the exam, you will be awarded the Crisis Management Certified Planner of CMCP certification.
- Four (4) 3-hour compulsory sessions of a Facilitated Online Workshop (with Assessments at the end of each session)
- Practicum included:
- Identify of crisis scenario relating to your organisation and location
- Review and implement crisis management strategies to handle the various types and stages of a crisis
- Develop a crisis management plan based on your crisis scenario
- Design and implement intermediate and advanced CM level exercises
- Build your organisation level CM exercising, training and awareness program
- Note that the rest of the learning activities are self-paced and offline.